While You Wait: 6 Things to Do at the Laundromat in Kalamazoo
For college students, back to school means getting back to the laundromat in Kalamazoo. Wondering what to do in the empty time after you throw everything in the washer and before you pull it out of the dryer? Well, here are our top 6 suggestions from our observations here at the laundromat:
- Text Mom: even if you don’t need her advice on what you’re doing, make her night by asking her something.
- Catch up on the latest YouTube challenge: can you resist lip syncing or dancing? How about the dare you not to laugh?
- Kon Mari yourself: or at least your folding technique. There are lots of videos out there to help you fold your laundry the Mari Kondo way – and you can make your dorm room a little tidier.
- Capture a Pokemon: hey, they won’t catch themselves!
- Study: the obvious suggestion, and pretty popular around mid-term and finals. Plus it makes you look good when you want to…
- Get a Date: check out the captive audience and find someone you want to hang out with. Hey, if it worked for Ross on Friends, it can work for you.
You don’t need those quarters anymore. We are still a coin operated laundromat in Kalamazoo, but our machines will also take bills, and even your credit card. Save your quarters for the parking meters at school, or for picking up laundry soap if you forget to bring some along.
When all else fails, use the drop off laundry service. If you’re out of time, and don’t feel like schlepping your laundry home on break, our drop off laundry service is a great option. With one day service you make one trip to drop off and swing back the next day to pick up your washed, dried, folded laundry.